HYDRAULIC WINCH WARN SERIES G2 9 HYD – 4082KGF
Price incl. VAT 24%
Product identifier: 105330
A new breed of workhorse for any hydraulic application
Jobs in the towing industry require your winch to be turning all day long. So we’ve given the all-new Series G2 hydraulic winches a more robust and serviceable design with a stronger gear train for increased performance. Less maintenance and less downtime means more work and more money made.
The WARN Series G2 9 Hy represents the latest in the WARN Industrial planetary gear winch lineup. All-new modular configurations, improved levels of performance, and best-ever durability are features that allow you to work smarter. This winches are available in capacities ranging 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kgf) in a variety of configurations. No matter how they’re spec’d, these winches might be the hardest worker you’ll ever employ.
Available on backorder
G2 FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Redesigned drum supports are stronger than ever. New robust design protects casting from breakage, and stainless steel fasteners work as shear bolts for quick, easy repairs if a tie rod were to break.
- All-new structural design makes the clutch mount exceedingly durable. New 90° throw on the freespool clutch enables easier remote clutch operationfrom both driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
- Powerful brake will hold the winch’s full rated load and provides uncompromised performance.
- Ball bearing design and aircraft-grade extreme low temperature lubricants enable the drum to turn easily—even in the coldest weather—making these winches easier to use.
- Easy-to-access, simple to service, fourposition clockable hydraulic motors are fast, powerful performers meaning less service time, and more work time.
- Durable finish protects against corrosion.
- Upgraded winch sealing in multiple locations provides IP-68/IP-69K waterproof protection for outstanding reliability and long product life in all conditions.
|Rummun laipan halkaisija||
|Rummun laippojen väli||
|Country of manufacture||
|Operation (pull or hoist)||