HYDRAULIC WINCH WARN SERIES G2 18 HYD – 8165KGF
Price incl. VAT 24%
Product identifier: 105660
A new breed of workhorse for any hydraulic application
Jobs in the towing industry require your winch to be turning all day long. So we’ve given the all-new Series G2 hydraulic winches a more robust and serviceable design with a stronger gear train for increased performance. Less maintenance and less downtime means more work and more money made.
The WARN Series G2 18 Hy represents the latest in the WARN Industrial planetary gear winch lineup. All-new modular configurations, improved levels of performance, and best-ever durability are features that allow you to work smarter. This winches are available in capacities ranging 18,000 lbs. (8,165 kgf) in a variety of configurations. No matter how they’re spec’d, these winches might be the hardest worker you’ll ever employ.
Available on backorder
G2 FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Redesigned drum supports are stronger than ever. New robust design protects casting from breakage, and stainless steel fasteners work as shear bolts for quick, easy repairs if a tie rod were to break.
- All-new structural design makes the clutch mount exceedingly durable. New 90° throw on the freespool clutch enables easier remote clutch operationfrom both driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
- Powerful brake will hold the winch’s full rated load and provides uncompromised performance.
- Ball bearing design and aircraft-grade extreme low temperature lubricants enable the drum to turn easily—even in the coldest weather—making these winches easier to use.
- Easy-to-access, simple to service, fourposition clockable hydraulic motors are fast, powerful performers meaning less service time, and more work time.
- Durable finish protects against corrosion.
- Upgraded winch sealing in multiple locations provides IP-68/IP-69K waterproof protection for outstanding reliability and long product life in all conditions.
|Rummun halkaisija|| |
|Rummun laippojen väli|| |
|Rummun laipan halkaisija|| |
|Recommended max. rope diameter|| |
|Operation (pull or hoist)|| |
|Net weight|| |
|Package dimensions|| |
|Country of manufacture|| |